Monday, April 16, 2012

Almost time

Well, I'm spending my 76th B'Day trying to figure out how we can possibly be ready to leave for 5 weeks by Thurs. Our neighbors, the Lobos, loaned us a rooftop carrier so at least I know where all the bulky cold weather "just in case" stuff will fit.
Going to try to get to Bellevue, OH by Thurs night, then on Fri go visit Ruth's grave in Clyde, back to Bellevue for lunch with college roomie Merle (from Columbus) and on to Toledo. Sat go thru Chicago area and try to get to Madison, WI. Won't try to plan beyond that since wx & other things could delay us. Will try to post each night with pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dad,
    this looks great so far a I will stop in often to check on what is goin' on , on the road. :) I cannot believe you will be visiting with an old college roomie- enjoy.
    Also, I have never been to Ruth's grave (that I remember) and would love to see a photo of that.

    And if you can handle it, please order some fried cheese curd for me when in Madison!

    LOVE you both,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- Ditto the photos- just send to me email and i will print them... Know that you are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to add that I miss Grandma Ruth a lot, and I think that she would have liked Dylon...
    Safe trip!
    LT

    ReplyDelete